- This position specifically requires evening and weekend shifts once fully trained. The training period occurs weekdays during regular business hours.
- Primary role is to provide outstanding user technical support and customer service for our online web presence and related services, including mobile apps.
- Respond promptly questions and issues via phone calls, e-mails, LiveChat and posts on the member website
- Consult with others within and outside the department when necessary to research and provide answers to questions and issues
- Run remote sessions using tools such as TeamViewer
- Become an expert with all supported systems and updates
- Ability to create documentation such as Help documents and Best Practices for a Knowledge Base
- Follow standard Support Desk operating procedures; quickly and accurately log and close all Help Desk contacts using a Salesforce case ticketing system
- Quickly identify and escalate non-online support issues to appropriate person or department
- Perform scheduled cleaning and editing of uploaded audio files
- Act as a backup resource for the Helpdesk team when required
Superior phone skills are a must! You will be assisting business owners and C-level executives in using Vistage technical resources. Exceptional customer service delivery is required.
Software & Programs: Must be a quick learner. Comfortable with supporting PC or Mac + mobile devices at a software, but not hardware level.
Expert with all common web browsers across platforms including their settings and idiosyncrasies. Use of TeamViewer and Webex Remote Support for remote support sessions. Employ our Salesforce-based ticketing system. Exposure to customer databases, including some basic SQL commands and to the Jive collaboration platform are a plus.
Must have a minimum of 3 years of online support experience in a customer service role. Must have demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, displaying distinctive problem solving and analytical skills. This is not a hardware support position.
Must like being a digital detective and solving mysteries!
Resourceful and able to find a solution when not readily apparent; ability to learn quickly; diplomatic and polished; patient; creative; self-confident; organized; strategic and analytical; detail-oriented; strong on problem-solving; effective communicator with good grammar and excellent listening skills; appropriate sense of urgency, able to generalize and handle ambiguity.
Candidate needs to be motivated to become an expert in our systems and online offerings. Must be able to explain their operation in simplified terms to end users and support them. Customer-focused, resourceful, enthusiastic, thorough, and welcomes a challenge.
Possess exemplary attendance and punctuality.
Preferred is a Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or equivalent experience in IT or Website Support. MCSE, MCSA, A+, N+ certifications or equivalent experience are a plus, but not required.