We are at the dawn of a new era. Businesses can no longer afford to ignore the technology and channels that are being widely adopted and will be used by their customer base now and in the future.
The World Wide Web and the ubiquity of digital technology has changed the way we live, work and communicate with one another. This has had a profound effect on how companies have to market themselves in order to be successful in today’s business environment.
Participants will learn:
1. Why the traditional marketing model used to work
2. Why traditional marketing is now failing businesses
Participants will be introduced to the new model of marketing that will transform their business development. This session will present a strategic framework that a business can use straight away in order to ensure that its communications are effective in a digital age.
Participants will also explore:
- The shortcomings of the traditional marketing model and the principles with which it should be replaced.
- Why the USP is no longer relevant and how to really differentiate your business.
- The journey from selling products and services to experiences and why it matters to your business.
- How to produce marketing messages that really work – participants will be given a tool for generating effective messages.
- The importance of strategic partnerships.
- Why content matters in new marketing.
- Creating a market position which provides proper competitive advantage.
- Understanding the importance of an ESP – emotional selling proposition.
After leaving this session participants will be empowered to start to embrace this new world and get ahead of the competition.