Are you a CE member who is seriously considering either selling your business or achieving new growth through acquisition as part of your strategic plan in the next few years?
Join the Deal Network for a full-day Boot Camp led by a seasoned team of M&A experts who will guide you through an intensive case study, focusing on areas of the deal which tend to be most problematic. Leave with valuable tools needed to avoid potential pitfalls that will best equip you and your company for pending growth or sale ahead.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of:
· The transaction process
· How businesses are valued
· What you can do now to increase value in your business and the odds of a successful transaction
· Key legal and tax issues
· Types of buyers, what they look for and what turns them off
· Key lessons learned by other CEOs & Owners
· Steps to take to plan for post-transaction
· How and when to assemble your transaction team
Registration Fee: $495
Space is limited to 16 CE members.
For more information contact Networks Curator, Kristen Abbas.
The recommended hotel is:
Hilton Garden Inn
600 S. Colorado Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80246
A hosted welcome cocktail reception will be held at Second Home Kitchen & Bar (located in the JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek) on Thursday, March 9 from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Networks Event Cancellation Policy:
– Cancellation 14 days or less from event = 0% refund; can transfer to a qualified guest
– Cancellation 15-30 days from event = 50% refund
– Cancellation 31 or more days from event = 75% refund (minus 25% for administrative fee)