San Diego, June 30, 2015 – Vistage International, a global organization that assembles and facilitates private advisory boards for CEOs, senior executives and business owners, is proud to announce that 23 Vistage members have been recently named to the San Diego Business Journal’s 2015 list of Best Places to Work.
The following Vistage members were recognized on the list:
- Harold DeGuzman, Pasquale M. Paduano, Walter H. Singer: ACT Environmental Services.
- Scott Goudeseune, Cedric X. Bryant, and Graham Melstrand: American Council On Exercise
- Kevin Moquist, Kieran O’Dea, Bob Pearlman: BDO USA, LLP
- Kim Buttemer, Kurt Chilcott: CDC Small Business Finance
- Daniel Shkolink: Inflexus Management
- Darlene M. Bruder: Innovative Employee Solutions
- Don Matthew: KPMG LLP
- Korey L. Collins, Allen Dunn, Scott Stewart: McGladrey LLP
- Tim Broom, Shelley Kienke: New Horizons Computer Learning
- Reid H. Carr, Dennis Gonzales: Red Door Interactive
- Howard Farfel: The Ken Blanchard Companies
The San Diego Business Journal’s list of Best Places to Work recognizes San Diego’s best employers for their outstanding employee satisfaction and contributions to the community.
Winners are determined through a two-part assessment process including an employer questionnaire and employee satisfaction survey, and will be ranked and highlighted in a special section of the San Diego Business Journal, as well as recognized at an awards event in August. The “Best Places to Work in San Diego” program is a free county-wide program managed by the Best Companies Group.
About Vistage Worldwide, Inc.
Vistage is the world’s largest CEO coaching and peer advisory organization for small and midsize businesses. For more than 65 years, we’ve been helping CEOs, business owners and key executives solve their greatest challenges through confidential peer groups and one-to-one executive coaching sessions. Today, more than 45,000 members in 35 countries rely on Vistage to help make better decisions for their companies, families and communities. The results prove it: Vistage CEO members grew their annual revenue on average by 4.6% in 2020, while nonmembers with comparable small and midsize businesses saw revenue decrease by 4.7%, according to a study of Dun & Bradstreet data. Learn more at vistage.com.
Katie McWeeney | Vistage
858.523.6875 | firstname.lastname@example.org