Become a Business Coach
Vistage CEO Coaches are an exclusive group of advisors.
Each helps to guide high-integrity CEOs and senior executives to become better leaders in their companies and communities, by addressing the common struggles and complex challenges they face on the path to personal and professional excellence.
As a qualified Vistage CEO Coach (Chair) you would:
- Be a former or transitioning president, chairman of the board, CEO, COO, managing partner, principal, founder or owner—or senior executive with significant P&L responsibility.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with bold leadership skills.
- Have a passion for mentoring others.
- Be experienced in leading a high-performing team.
- Be a strong connector and networker.
- Have the ability to listen to—and challenge—CEOs and senior executives.
- Have achieved great success and are driven to give back.
To learn more about becoming Vistage Chair, complete this short form and upload your resume/CV/biography. A member of our Chair selection team will be in touch with you shortly.