Business is filled with ups and downs. Up is better.
Leadership excellence is a journey
Vistage members approach leadership excellence as a continuous journey, with ups and downs that require grit and determination. They bring rigor to their decision-making, knowing they don’t have all the answers. They take advantage of outside perspectives from trusted peers, guidance from respected mentors and insights from renowned thought leaders. And the results speak for themselves.
Vistage works in any economy
During the most difficult times, Vistage CEO members grew their annual revenue on average by 4.6% in 2020, while nonmembers with comparable small and midsize businesses saw revenue decrease by 4.7%.
About the Dun & Bradstreet Study
This study was an analysis performed on Dun & Bradstreet data for U.S. companies with up to $1B in annual revenue. The comparison was made on annual revenue growth (2020 vs. 2019) between Vistage member companies (sample size: 1,897) who joined the Chief Executive or Small Business programs prior to 2020 and a random sample of non-Vistage small and midsize businesses (sample size: 702).
How Vistage Helps CEOs grow themselves and their companies
- Meet with your confidential peer advisory group to work through challenges and opportunities with executives from non-competing organizations.
- An experienced leader (Vistage Chair) facilitates and guides your group.
- Learn from world-class speakers who spark innovative approaches to optimizing your business.
- Our thoughtful research, analyses and webinars help you prepare your organization for the future.
- Connect with business leaders around the world for real-time advice and troubleshooting through our online networks.
- Come together for exclusive events to access the experience, wisdom, and insights of your business peers.
What is the CEO Climb?
The journey to true leadership isn’t easy. Like climbing Denali, K2 or Everest, it’s the challenge of a lifetime. It’s for those with enough grit and commitment to do what only a few can do.
Peak performers climb higher when they surround themselves with peers who’ve got their back. While your next leadership peak is yours to define, our process helps you get there.
You make decisions.
Vistage helps you make smarter ones.
We’re excited that you are interested in taking the ﬁrst step towards becoming a Vistage member. Please ﬁll out the form below. If there is a program in your areas that matches, a representative will reach out to answer any questions and discuss the next steps for joining.