You’ve realized the level of business success most aspire to achieve. Now, how do you turn that success into a life of significance?
Consider the role of a Vistage Chair – a coach and mentor to CEOs and business owners in your community to reach their full potential and achieve success in ways they can’t accomplish alone.
Experience for yourself how building a Vistage Chair Practice provides an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of business leaders – and yourself. For many, it is the capstone of their legacy.
- Exponential impact: Impact the business community in a way that is measurable, meaningful and lucrative.
- Entrepreneurship with an infrastructure: Partnering with Vistage provides unrivaled support for your success — from day one.
- Meaningful, purpose-filled work: If you have a passion for mentoring and guiding others, then becoming a Chair is a perfect way to do something you love and know that it matters.
Join us for an invitation-only virtual session to learn more about becoming a Vistage Chair. The invitation is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- Former CEO, business owner or senior executive responsible for P&L of over $5 million
- Strong business acumen, communication skills, high EQ
- Executive presence: confidence, maturity, assertiveness
- Strong connector and networker
- Possess a passion for mentoring others
- Entrepreneurial grit and spirit
– Liza LeClaire, Vistage Chair since 2017