Ask the Expert: Timely considerations for PPP forgiveness
To help mitigate the financial impact of the pandemic, many Vistage members received loans through the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program. As the year draws to a close, the focus shifts to maximizing forgiveness. Join us for this session with Matt Garrett, Founder and CEO of TGG Accounting, designed to answer common questions regarding the Paycheck Protection Program, including:
- Is PPP taxable?
- Are there any new updates?
- Has the SBA released new guidance?
- How does the flexibility act impact my ability to get maximum forgiveness from the Paycheck Protection Program?
- What are the terms outlined in the act that have been a challenge?
- How much interpretation of the new provisions will be left to banks?
- What other considerations should we be thinking about?
About the speaker
Matt Garrett, Founder and CEO of TGG Accounting
For over 20 years Matt Garrett has focused his career on the development of small business, personal finance and advanced tax and compensation issues. As a serial entrepreneur, Matt has founded and sold a number of businesses. Calling on his own experience as a business owner and his desire to reduce the business failure rate, he founded TGG Accounting in 2006 to provide small to medium size businesses the vital financial infrastructure they need to succeed.