Register now for you and a guest to join peers and fellow golf enthusiasts at the BMW Championship Tournament practice rounds on September 15th! Participants will enjoy exclusive all-day access to the Golf Network hospitality tent at the 11th hole with hosted food and beverages and access to walk the course and interact with players, caddies and tournament officials while pros gear up for the tournament.
Cost: $225 (fee includes one complimentary guest ticket)
Together, you’ll enjoy:
- Golf Network hospitality tent access for two to the temperature-controlled Founders Club at the 11th hole
- Complimentary breakfast, buffet lunch, hors d’oeuvres and all-day beverages for two
- Full access for two to walk the course and interact with players
- Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service for two to and from designated tournament parking
- Two Golf Network gift bags
- Opportunity to meet Vistage peers, share opportunities for course exchanges and connect with golf enthusiasts around the region
- Support for the Evans Scholars Foundation as part of your participation
Mark your calendar and bring your business colleague, a potential Vistage member, a friend or your spouse for an exciting day of golf!
– Cancellation 14 days or less from event, no refund. Registration can be transferred to a qualified guest.
– Cancellation 15-30 days from event, 50% refund.
– Cancellation 31 or more days from event, full refund minus 25% administrative fee.