The Challenges Small Business Leaders Face are Anything but Small
Designed exclusively for results-driven small business leaders, the Vistage Small Business Program provides you with the specific insights, strategies and leadership development you need to achieve better results and fast-track your growing company.
Small Business Program
Imagine the power of leveraging the experience of other small business leaders with a diverse range of industries and backgrounds in a private and intimate setting. No fluff, just real issues and real results.
Program Features Include:
- Problem-solving sessions with a peer team of chief executives, presidents and business owners
- Monthly in-person leadership coaching session with a Vistage Chair, an unparalleled resource for the small business owner
- Professionally facilitated peer groups with a seasoned Vistage Chair.
- Up to 4 annual, small-group workshops led by Vistage expert speakers
- Connectivity resources, including an online best practices library, webinars and member conferences
- Access to the Vistage global community of more than 21,000 business leaders
Take a Fresh Look
Innovative ideas and creative approaches are critical to helping small businesses overcome fierce competition, modest budgets and unexpected issues. Get the management consulting expertise to tackle challenges head on, break through restraints and put groundbreaking small business consulting ideas into action with confidence – ultimately improving your decisions and business results.
Learn from Small Business Peers
Get feedback on your toughest decisions from the small business leader’s most effective sounding board — fellow leaders who have met and overcome the same challenges. The Small Business Program provides you with information, perspective, and sound advice to see beyond the day-to-day operations and focus on what’s truly critical — the strategic decisions that will grow your business.
About our Business Coaches
Vistage Chairs are experienced business leaders, and often former CEOs, who assemble and facilitate private advisory boards for CEOs, executives and business owners. During monthly meetings, they provide one-on-one coaching,valuable professional insight and mentorship. This results in an average member tenure of 7 years. According to a recent Dun & Bradstreet analysis, their companies grow at three times the rate of the average US company.