Regional Consultant


The Regional Consultant (RC) is primarily responsible for helping to deliver new membership sales (generating, qualifying and allocating member candidates) for their Chairs (“Executive Coaches”) located in their multi-state region of responsibility.   He/she will be measured on his/her ability to conduct thorough phone conversations with senior executives, thereby engaging and then qualifying their interest of moving forward in the membership join process to meet with a Chair locally for their selection into their Vistage group, so a strong track record in successful phone sales at the C-level is a must, all while maintaining sales pipeline/ forecasting metrics in the company’s CRM system,

The Regional Consultant will rely upon member candidate leads generated via Vistage sponsored marketing events, nomination referrals from the membership community and online marketing advertisements, so roughly 70% of their leads will arrive “warm” to pursue and close to contract, while the remaining 30% will be self-generated using the various technologies made available to assist in that endeavor.  Therefore, an individual who is savvy with Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media tactics is a plus.

Some of the metrics by which this position is quarterly commissioned (on top of their base salary) includes total new member sales (inflow), along with the overall membership growth of their individual region.


  • Able to engage C-level candidates (CEO, Key Executive, Small Business Owner) in conversations over the phone.
  • Able to travel 1 week a month to various cities within their region for events
  • Strong understanding of CRM (2+ years’ experience)
  • Can create pipelines and forecasts that meet and exceed their regional sales goals.
  • Can implement and execute the company sales process across multi-channels within the field.
  • Works collaboratively with other team members to coordinate selling efforts and capitalize on sales opportunities.


  • Lead, direct and design tactics to make the regional sales initiative stronger by incorporating opportunities from both the individual region as well as the regional sales teams.
  • Works with field management to determine opportunities for market penetration.
  • Makes recommendations to their Regional Executive regarding opportunities to maximize sales.
  • Can achieve Company sales goals for region of responsibility.
  • Attention to detail with a strong emphasis in delivering 1st class customer service to all members.


  • 4 year college degree
  • Previous experience in solution selling/relationship selling to high level clients
  • 5+ year’s successful experience with inside phone sales/ consulting.
  • Strong understanding of SalesForce CRM tool
  • Strong PC skills required, including proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.  Experience with Salesforce preferred.
  • Strong communication skills with high energy and enthusiasm.
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills
  • Ability to meet personal and team weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
  • Personal Integrity & Character
  • Self-disciplined, Sense of Urgency – A Doer
  • Ability to multi-task and remain detail-oriented.
  • Ability to travel in the region 1x per quarter.


Flexible; team member; organized; independent; strategic and analytical; detail-oriented; effective communicator; creative and lively intellect; appropriate sense of urgency; ability to learn new skills particularly technology