The Multimedia Manager will manage the strategy and operational success of Vistage Studio, an on-demand video platform, and Vistage webinar series. They will also provide strategic oversight on video production and editing. This hands-on role will collaborate with business owners from Events, Marketing, Speakers, Sponsorships, and Learning and Development to understand the purpose of the video or webinar and develop plans to achieve desired outcomes. This position reports to the Director of Communications.
With more than 21,000 members, Vistage Worldwide is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and – extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Vistage Worldwide and its affiliates operate in 16 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world. Studies have shown that Vistage-member companies outperform their competitors and, on average, grow their revenues at five times the percentage growth rate after joining Vistage.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Manage the operational success of Vistage Studio, an on-demand Video platform.
- Communicate and align all business owners around the vision, strategy, and business objectives for videos.
- Recommend processes to maximize and protect video production and video assets.
- Develop and manage editorial calendar for videos and webinars in line with content strategy.
- Report on video and webinar performance.
- Collaborate with IT to develop systems and processes that integrate with current technology.
- Develop template specs and processes for optimal video shooting, transfer, download, edit, production, publishing and archiving based upon purpose.
- Develop recommendations for a storage, catalog and archiving system for video assets and execute final plan; put the plan into a continuous cycle of improvement.
- Oversee video formats to serve a variety of applications and channels, including website and social media.
- Serve as a resource to do an overall, internal environmental scan of Vistage to help serve as part of a team to catalog and store all enterprise video assets.
- Drive registrations for webinars and views to published recordings.
- Establish and reinforce best practices for webinars.
- Manage multiple agencies and outside resources.
- Experience with multimedia marketing techniques
- Proficient in advanced field production techniques including audio and lighting.
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Media
- Experience implementing video asset management tools
- Experience building and managing teams
- Understanding of online video marketing landscape, key publishers (YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo), and 3rd party multimedia solutions
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly articulate project goals and success
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a great communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- High level of tact, diplomacy, and ability to work effectively with many different stakeholders
- Ability to respond to, prioritize, delegate and route myriad day-to-day issues that arise
- Passionate about serving different clients
- Handles stress with professionalism
- A high degree of initiative
- Ability to drive completion—gets things done & keeps promises.
- System-oriented—passionate about creating new processes
- Incredibly organized
- Exceptional communicator
- Coachable/no ego
- Someone who can handle last minute, urgent requests and can handle changes in direction
- Someone who is hungry to learn and work hard
- Must be comfortable taking initiative, asking questions, and researching to find answers.