With more than 21,000 members, Vistage Worldwide is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and – extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Vistage Worldwide and its affiliates operate in 16 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about the way in which we help our CEOs become better leaders, make better decisions, and achieve better results.
The Client Services Representative is the primary point of contact for all Vistage speakers, and provides support to the Client Services Team. This individual will work closely with the Client Services Advisors to plan, organize, and coordinate professional speakers for our executive peer group meetings. The Client Services Representative is also responsible for onboarding new speaker talent, and coaching to develop the current database of 1,000+ Vistage speakers.
The Client Services Representative is measured on his/ her ability to meet the demands of our Chair and Member communities by coordinating a significant amount of speakers, for various dates in meeting spaces across the entire United States. This position is perfect for an individual who thrives on strategy and problem solving. S/He must be very organized, have great verbal and written communication skills, and highly desire to work with a dynamic, highly functioning team.
As the primary point of contact with all Vistage speakers, the Client Services Representative will be responsible for the brand experience of our speaker community.
- Manage strong corporate relationships with the Speaker database consisting of over 1,000 speakers.
- Strategize, coordinate and schedule Speakers and therefore maximizing consecutive engagements.
- On-board new Speakers.
- Provide one to one coaching for Speaker development.
- Initiate and engage in the heavy promotion for new Speakers.
- Assist in coordination of member related Speaker needs.
- When needed, identify the most cost-effective options for Speaker travel.
- Provide additional support, as needed, for Client Services Advisors.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Extremely effective organizational skills including prioritization and multi-tasking
- Customer service skills; ability to interact with high level clientele
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Very comfortable with technology, and database systems
- Ability to coordinate
- Work with minimal supervision
- Quick on toes; flexible and adaptable to change