This role will support the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Membership, and General Ledger groups within the Accounting group.
With more than 21,000 members, Vistage International is the world’s foremost chief executive leadership-development organization, providing unparalleled access to issue-resolution and better performance through monthly peer-advisory groups, one-on-one business coaching, expert-speaker presentations, and extensive online connectivity via articles, best practices, podcasts and webinars.
Today, Vistage International and its affiliates operate in 15 countries. Members meet in small, professionally-facilitated and process-driven groups every month to help one another make better decisions, achieve better results, and become better leaders. Vistage-member companies generate more than $300 billion in annual revenues and employ approximately over two million employees around the world.
We invite you to visit our website at www.Vistage.com and learn more about our rich history, our unique programs, our bright future, and our values of Trust, Caring, Challenge and Growth.
- Assist in reviewing expenses submitted for reimbursement in the Concur system.
- Assist in W-9 Management
- Entering vendor invoices in the Accounting System (Great Plains).
- Vendor inquiries including assisting with sending out Vendor pay statements.
- Send out invoices to customers.
- Help maintain cash receipt journals.
- Update customer information in the Company’s CRM solution along with the Accounting System.
- Ensure the billing system includes the most current data for customers who pay via credit card.
- Help maintain the Accounts Receivable e-mail and or/phone inquiries.
- Assist in collections efforts.
- Enter payments received within the Accounting System.
- Assist with maintaining customer applications.
- Assist with updated customer membership data within the Company’s CRM solution.
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will demonstrate the following traits:
- Integrity –Demonstrates strong ethics and delivers on commitments;
- Quality – Detail oriented;
- Communication – Effectively engages with others in a clear and concise manner tailored to the appropriate audience.
- Innovation – Identifies potential solutions and seeks out the knowledge of others to arrive at recommendations.
- Leadership – Treats all tasks with a sense of urgency and looks for ways to drive efficiencies and process improvements.
- Ownership & Accountability – Takes ownership of the areas responsible for.
- Adaptability –Acts as a change agent and challenges redundant activities.
- Customer Focus – Understands who the customer is and how to exceed customer expectations.
- Time Management – Effectively manages work schedule and prioritizes conflicting schedules and deliverables.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are considered essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with Great Plains preferred or other comparable Accounting Systems.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities
- Excellent Communicator
- Personal Integrity & Character
- Self-disciplined, ability to work independently
- Team Player, Independent yet Supportive
- Creative and Innovative Thinker
- Professional Presence and Manner
High School diploma; Associates degree in Business or Accounting recommended.