Push your limits. Try new things. Dare to innovate.
As a business leader in an uncertain economy, it’s critical to constantly develop new ideas that will stimulate productivity and growth. But where does innovation come from? What’s the best way to lead your team into uncharted waters?
We’ll examine these issues and more at this Executive Summit, designed exclusively for business leaders. You’ll learn about innovative ways to reach your audience, methods for incorporating innovation into a strategic plan, and new approaches that will encourage entrepreneurial innovation throughout your organization.
Who should attend:
- CEO and Business Owners in charge of strategic planning
- Executives in key leadership positions
- Business leaders seeking to stimulate innovation and enhance operational excellence
Pier Sixty is located within the Chelsea Piers Sports and Entertainment Complex, 23rd Street and the Hudson River. Vehicles may enter the complex from the West Side Highway between 22nd and 23rd Streets in Manhattan.
Arriving by Car
Taxis, Cars & Limousines: To arrive directly at our front door, please instruct your driver to follow all access/parking signs (do not follow taxi drop-off). Please instruct your driver to proceed through the parking gate directly to Pier Sixty, located at the tip of Pier 60. Taxis, cars and limousines are given 20 minutes’ free access to drop off and pick up passengers.
Limited valet parking is available at Pier 60 at Chelsea Piers for $65 cash per car. No credit cards accepted.
For additional parking information around Chelsea Piers please go to http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcp/html/parking/pidpindex.shtml
Arriving by Public Transportation
– Bus: The M23 bus, which runs across 23rd Street, stops at Pier 62, the front door of Chelsea Piers. From Pier 62, it is a short walk to Pier Sixty.
– Bus: The M14 bus, which runs across 14th Street, stops at West 18th Street, adjacent to Pier 59. From Pier 59, it is a short walk to Pier Sixty.