Join us for a morning of executive learning and networking as we tackle one of your greatest strategical challenges, finding top talent.
Vistage is excited to announce the Utah Spring Executive Forum for Vistage members and invited guests. During this half-day educational and networking event, members and guests will join us for breakfast and hear our keynote speaker who will explore best hiring practices and trends, including hiring do’s and don’ts. Vistage speaker and hiring guru Barry Deutsch will present, You’re Not the Person I Hired: The CEO and Key Executive’s Guide to Hiring Top Talent, an interactive workshop where participants will learn the Success Factor Methodology, focusing on how to design and put into place a hiring system that:
• Precisely identifies what quantifiable results you want from your new hire during the first year to eighteen months
• Mines deep for the best candidates, no matter where they are
• Structures interviews to predict the ability of a candidate to achieve the desired success
• Accurately assesses and moves only highly qualified candidates to the next step
• Results in offers only to candidates who are capable of meeting your clearly defined Success Factors
This event is exclusively for Vistage members and invited guests, who are qualified CEOs, business owners and key executives. Save your seat today – R.S.V.P by completing the form below.