An evening with America’s first Master Sommelier, Eddie Osterland
Saturday, January 30, 2016
4:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyards, Malibu, CA
Join fellow Vistage travel, food and wine enthusiasts for a once-in-a-lifetime tasting experience with America’s first Master Sommelier and renowned “Power Entertainer,” Eddie Osterland. Be whisked away to a private Malibu Tuscan villa, boasting panoramic views of Rocky Oaks vineyard and the Santa Monica mountains, and join Eddie for a Champagne toast, hors d’oeuvres, and a spectacular sunset. Eddie will discuss the concept of “food-wines” and share essential “Power Entertaining” tips then introduce the evening’s custom-designed interactive “Passport to Food and Wines of the World,” where he will take members on a tasting journey that highlights some of the most famous wine-producing regions of the world: Spain, Italy, France, and California. Savor award-winning wines, uncover some of Eddie’s best-kept secret finds and enjoy outrageously good food in the company of fellow Vistage members and Chairs from around the world. Bon appetite!
- Uniquely customized food and wine pairings crafted by America’s first Master Sommelier, Eddie Osterland
- Private evening at Rocky Oaks Estate, a Malibu mansion situated on a 37-acre vineyard (popular filming location for The Bachelorette, Hangover 3, and The Mentalist)
- Live entertainment with the Aaron Durr Trio
- Cigar Bar on the terrace
- Complimentary signed copy of Eddie’s book Power Entertaining & a bottle of Rocky Oaks California Chablis Chardonnay
- Optional complimentary roundtrip charter transportation to and from downtown LA’s JW Marriott LA Live
- $395 per person
Open to all Vistage/TEC members, Chairs, and their guests.
Cancellation policy: Event cancellations after January 18, 2016 (11:59 pm PST) will not be refunded. Registrations can be transferred to a qualified guest.