An evening to connect with Vistage members who share a passion for food, drink and desserts.
Join Chair Mikki Williams and member Craig Reiff for a night On the Town at The Tortoise Supper Club, a warm and welcoming restaurant that embodies an old-school club feel and offers refined, American classics made with the highest quality ingredients.
A cocktail reception in The Red Room will include hearty appetizers and your choice of drinks, including:
- Mini Crab Cakes
- Apple Curry Chicken Satay
- Truffle Mushroom Risotto
- Thick-Cut Brown Sugar Bacon
- Assorted Seasonal Vegetables, Grilled Pita, Dipping Sauces
- Shrimp Cocktail – Chilled Gulf Shrimp, Bloody Mary and Cola Cocktail Sauces
- Oysters on the half shell – East and West Selections, Cocktail Sauce and Sparkling Apply Granita
Special guest, Vistage member Beth Fahey, co-owner of Creative Cakes Bakery & Cafe and President of Retail Bakers of America, will provide a custom dessert and share about eating dessert first (yes!) and other ways that we can have a healthier and more joyful relationship with our food!
Event fee: $75 per person
*tax and tip included
All Vistage members, Chairs and guests are welcome to attend. Space is limited.
Contact Network Curator, Kristen Abbas Kristen.Abbas@vistage.com.