Are you a CE member who is seriously considering moving into a merger or acquisition in the next 18- 24 months?
Join the Deal Network for a full-day M&A Bootcamp led by a seasoned team of mergers and acquisitions experts who will guide you through an intensive case study, focusing on areas of the deal which tend to be most problematic. Learn valuable tools needed to avoid potential pitfalls that will best equip you and your company for pending growth or sale ahead.
You’ll leave with a clear understanding of:
- The transaction process
- How businesses are valued
- What you can do now to increase value in your business and the odds of a successful transaction
- Key legal and tax issues
- Types of buyers, what they look for and what turns them off
- Key lessons learned by other CEOs & Owners
- Steps to take to plan for post-transaction
- How and when to assemble your transaction team
A hosted welcome cocktail reception to be held Thursday, March 9th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
Location: Second Home Kitchen & Bar, JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek, 150 Clayton Ln, Denver, CO 80206
”This was excellent, by far the best Vistage program I’ve participated in. Tremendous amount of information, and a lot of good examples and war stories. The other participants were experienced and knowledgeable, about half were buyers and the other half sellers. I’d recommend this program for any and every Vistage member.” – Kirk Wickersham, CE 4370, Mergers and Acquisitions Bootcamp attendee (June 2016, Chicago)
For questions or more information contact Senior Network Curator, Kristen Abbas.